Friday Night Small Groups
Are you looking for a place to connect at the end of the week? Our Friday Night Small Group is a great place to fellowship with other believers in a smaller, more intimate setting. This home group meets at 6:45 pm for dessert and fellowship, followed by a time of praise and worship, prayer, and discussion about what God spoke to us through Sunday’s message and throughout the week.
If you are looking for a homey, relaxed atmosphere to share, learn and grow, our Friday Night Small Group is the place for you!
6:30-7:15 pm Dessert and fellowship
7:15-8:30 pm Praise & worship, prayer and discussion
Glenn Shrader leads our Friday Night Small Group and serves on our Worship and Prayer Teams. Glenn and his wife Anna serve together at Word. He is a finish carpenter and is actively involved in his community as a volunteer Fireman and Chaplain. Glenn’s dedication and love for Christ is evident in the way he selflessly serves at others.
Anna Shrader is a Friday Night Small Group discussion leader, is involved in our Discipleship Ministry and serves on the Prayer Team here at Word Fellowship. Anna’s heart for serving others is evident in every aspect of her life. Anna, her husband Glenn, and their daughter Amanda have been attending Word Fellowship Church since 1995.
*No childcare available.
- Prayer House Schedule for Wk of July 1-July 3
- Mid-Year Vision Casting Meeting
- Prayer House Inauguration
- Transformation Ministries
- Testimony Highlights – May 31
- Shrum Visit 06.10.15
- Sermons Online
- Latest Prayer House Photos
- The Greenhouse FAQ’s
- The Greenhouse is Open!
- Praise & Testimony Night Highlights
- Basics of Cooking – June 20
- Monthly Calendar
- Signs & Wonders at WFC
- Prayer House Construction Videos
- Baby/Child Dedication FAQ’s
- Wanna’ Share Your Story?
- Guatemala Team 1 Highlights
- RSS Feed
- Servant’s Table Baking Team 2015 Dates
- Communion FAQ’s
- Prayer House Updates
- Studio 252 Registration Info
- Weekly Devotional