Thanksgiving Day Feast
Thursday, November 26, 2015 2-6 pm
Are you new to the area? Have you lived in the area for awhile, but have no family close by? Don’t spend Thanksgiving alone. There’s a place at our table just for you!
Join us for an afternoon of food, games and old-fashioned family fun at the Word Fellowship Thanksgiving Day Feast!
We’ll have Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings at 2:30 pm, delicious fall desserts around 4 pm and fellowship around the table all afternoon long!
Join us on Thursday, November 26, from 2-6 pm. There’s a place at the table for you!
Want to help? We’re looking for people to help with food prep, serving and clean-up. Sign up below or contact Janine.
- Together 2016
- WFC Honored with Citizenship Proclamation
- Resurrection Sunday Special Presentation Video
- Baptisms – May 29
- Personal Intimacy with the Father at CPH
- Holy Ghost Party! – May 14th
- Worship Night Highlights
- Expressions of Worship – Kids/Youth
- 2016 Testimony Night Highlights
- Online Bulletin
- HIB Lunch Hour Prayer Team
- Prayers and Declarations
- Weekly Devotional Sign-up & Archives
- 2015 Worship Night Highlights
- 2015 Testimony Night Highlights
- Candlelight Prayer House Schedule May 2-May 6
- Thank You from Landis Family
- Transformation Ministries
- The Greenhouse FAQ’s
- The Greenhouse is Open!
- Monthly Calendar
- Signs & Wonders at WFC
- Baby/Child Dedication FAQ’s
- Wanna’ Share Your Story?
- RSS Feed
- Communion FAQ’s
- FIRED UP Highlights