Thanksgiving Day Feast
Thursday, November 27, 2014 2-6 pm
Are you new to the area? Have you lived in the area for awhile, but have no family close by? Don’t spend Thanksgiving alone. There’s a place at our table just for you!
Join us for an afternoon of food, games and old-fashioned family fun at the Word Fellowship Thanksgiving Day Feast!
We’ll have Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings, delicious fall desserts and fellowship around the table, and end the afternoon with a time of fun playing board games.
Join us on Thursday, November 27, from 2-6 pm. There’s a place at the table for you!
Want to help? We’re looking for people to help with food prep, serving and clean-up. Sign up below or contact Janine.
- Community Prayer Walks Time Change
- Sermons Online
- Latest Prayer House Photos
- The Greenhouse FAQ’s
- The Greenhouse is Open!
- Praise & Testimony Night Highlights
- Basics of Cooking – June 20
- Monthly Calendar
- Signs & Wonders at WFC
- Prayer House Construction Videos
- Baby/Child Dedication FAQ’s
- Wanna’ Share Your Story?
- Guatemala Team 1 Highlights
- RSS Feed
- Servant’s Table Baking Team 2015 Dates
- Communion FAQ’s
- Prayer House Updates
- Studio 252 Registration Info
- Weekly Devotional
- FIRED UP Highlights
- Prayer Walk Highlights
- Building Project Updates – Financial
- Soul’d Out Highlights
- Kidz Church Newsletter