Thanksgiving Day Feast
Thursday, November 26, 2015 2-6 pm
Are you new to the area? Have you lived in the area for awhile, but have no family close by? Don’t spend Thanksgiving alone. There’s a place at our table just for you!
Join us for an afternoon of food, games and old-fashioned family fun at the Word Fellowship Thanksgiving Day Feast!
We’ll have Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings at 2:30 pm, delicious fall desserts around 4 pm and fellowship around the table all afternoon long!
Join us on Thursday, November 26, from 2-6 pm. There’s a place at the table for you!
Want to help? We’re looking for people to help with food prep, serving and clean-up. Sign up below or contact Janine.
- Worship Night Video
- Testimony Night Video
- Candlelight Prayer House Schedule November 23-November 25
- Thank You from Landis Family
- 4th Sunday Worship Video
- Candlelight Prayer House Website
- Transformation Ministries
- Testimony Highlights – May 31
- The Greenhouse FAQ’s
- The Greenhouse is Open!
- Praise & Testimony Night Highlights
- Monthly Calendar
- Signs & Wonders at WFC
- Baby/Child Dedication FAQ’s
- Wanna’ Share Your Story?
- RSS Feed
- Servant’s Table Baking Team 2015 Dates
- Communion FAQ’s
- Studio 252 Registration Info
- FIRED UP Highlights
- Prayer Walk Highlights
- Soul’d Out Highlights
- Steed Family Updates
- Kid’s Club Updates