Thanksgiving Day Feast
Thursday, November 24, 2016 2-6 pm
Are you new to the area? Have you lived in the area for awhile, but have no family close by? Don’t spend Thanksgiving alone. There’s a place at our table just for you!
Join us for an afternoon of food, games and old-fashioned family fun at the Word Fellowship Thanksgiving Day Feast!
We’ll have Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings at 2:30 pm, delicious fall desserts around 4 pm and fellowship around the table all afternoon long!
Join us on Thursday, November 24, from 2-6 pm.
Want to help with set-up, clean-up or food? Sign up here to help or contact Janine.
- CPH Schedule February 20-February 25
- Holy Ghost Party – February 25
- Encouraging Moment: Practical Application Freedom from Antagonistic Spirit
- Encouraging Moment: Freedom Song
- Encouraging Moment: Combustion
- Encouraging Moment: It is Finished
- Encouraging Moment: Hope Bubble
- Encouraging Moment: He is our All
- Encouraging Moment: God is Powerful
- Encouraging Moment: God’s on His Way!
- Encouraging Moment: Set Free from Shame
- WFC Honored with Citizenship Proclamation
- Worship Night Highlights
- Testimony Night Highlights
- Prayers and Declarations
- Weekly Devotional Sign-up & Archives
- Transformation Ministries
- The Greenhouse FAQ’s
- Signs & Wonders at WFC
- Prayer Walk Highlights
- Steed Family Updates
- Kid’s Club Updates
- Shrum Family Prayer Updates
- Defense Against Drifting
- Mission & Vision
- Stay Up-to-Date via RSS
- It’s Here!