Thanksgiving Day Feast
Thursday, November 28, 2013 2-6 pm
Are you new to the area? Have you lived in the area for awhile, but have no family close by? Don’t spend Thanksgiving alone. There’s a place at our table just for you!
Join us for an afternoon of food, games and old-fashioned family fun at the Word Fellowship Thanksgiving Day Feast!
We’ll have Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings, delicious fall desserts and fellowship around the table, and end the afternoon with a time of fun playing board games.
Join us on Thursday, November 28, from 2-6 pm. There’s a place at the table for you!
Want to help? We’re looking for people to help with food prep, serving and clean-up. Sign up below or contact Janine.
- Soul’d Out Shirts – Last day to order Sept 3
- Praise & Testimony Night – Aug 31
- Guatemala Team 2 Updates
- Baby/Child Dedication FAQ’s
- Wanna’ Share Your Story?
- Guatemala Team 1 Updates
- Bible Study Series – Inner Healing
- RSS Feed
- Sermon Series – Taking in the Promised Land
- Kidz 3rd Sunday Fun Day – September 21!
- Servant’s Table Team Dates
- Communion FAQ’s
- Candlelite Prayer House Updates
- Studio 252 Registration Info
- Weekly Devotional
- FIRED UP Updates
- Young Adults Small Group
- Evangelism Prayer Walk Updates
- Building Project Updates
- Soul’d Out Updates
- Kidz Church Newsletter
- Newsletter/Devotional Archives
- Steed Family Updates
- Kid’s Club Updates