Thanksgiving Day Feast
Thursday, November 26, 2015 2-6 pm
Are you new to the area? Have you lived in the area for awhile, but have no family close by? Don’t spend Thanksgiving alone. There’s a place at our table just for you!
Join us for an afternoon of food, games and old-fashioned family fun at the Word Fellowship Thanksgiving Day Feast!
We’ll have Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings at 2:30 pm, delicious fall desserts around 4 pm and fellowship around the table all afternoon long!
Join us on Thursday, November 26, from 2-6 pm. There’s a place at the table for you!
Want to help? We’re looking for people to help with food prep, serving and clean-up. Sign up below or contact Janine.
- Updates for July 4 Wkend
- Church Family Picnic – July 23
- Mid-Year Business Meeting
- New Media: Encouraging Moments
- Fall Mission Trip Info
- Together 2016
- WFC Honored with Citizenship Proclamation
- 2016 Resurrection Sunday Special Presentation Video
- Baptism Celebration Video
- Personal Intimacy with the Father at CPH
- Holy Ghost Party! – June 25th
- 2016 Worship Night Highlights
- 2016 Testimony Night Highlights
- Prayers and Declarations
- Weekly Devotional Sign-up & Archives
- 2015 Worship Night Highlights
- 2015 Testimony Night Highlights
- Candlelight Prayer House Schedule – June 20- June 25
- Transformation Ministries
- The Greenhouse FAQ’s
- The Greenhouse is Open!
- Monthly Calendar
- Signs & Wonders at WFC
- FIRED UP Highlights
- Prayer Walk Highlights
- Soul’d Out Highlights
- Steed Family Updates