Thanksgiving Day Feast
Thursday, November 27, 2014 2-6 pm
Are you new to the area? Have you lived in the area for awhile, but have no family close by? Don’t spend Thanksgiving alone. There’s a place at our table just for you!
Join us for an afternoon of food, games and old-fashioned family fun at the Word Fellowship Thanksgiving Day Feast!
We’ll have Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings, delicious fall desserts and fellowship around the table, and end the afternoon with a time of fun playing board games.
Join us on Thursday, November 27, from 2-6 pm. There’s a place at the table for you!
Want to help? We’re looking for people to help with food prep, serving and clean-up. Sign up below or contact Janine.
- Basics of Cooking – Feb 14
- Valentine Cookie Party – Feb 14
- Monthly Calendar
- Signs & Wonders at WFC
- Prayer House Construction Videos
- Baby/Child Dedication FAQ’s
- Wanna’ Share Your Story?
- RSS Feed
- Servant’s Table Baking Team 2015 Dates
- Communion FAQ’s
- Prayer House Updates
- Studio 252 Registration Info
- Weekly Devotional
- FIRED UP Updates
- Evangelism Prayer Walk Updates
- Building Project Updates – Financial
- Soul’d Out Updates
- Kidz Church Newsletter
- Newsletter Archives
- Steed Family Updates
- Kid’s Club Updates
- Shrum Family Prayer Updates
- Defense Against Drifting
- Mission & Vision