Thanksgiving Day Feast
Thursday, November 24, 2016 2-6 pm
Are you new to the area? Have you lived in the area for awhile, but have no family close by? Don’t spend Thanksgiving alone. There’s a place at our table just for you!
Join us for an afternoon of food, games and old-fashioned family fun at the Word Fellowship Thanksgiving Day Feast!
We’ll have Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings at 2:30 pm, delicious fall desserts around 4 pm and fellowship around the table all afternoon long!
Join us on Thursday, November 24, from 2-6 pm.
Want to help with set-up, clean-up or food? Sign up here to help or contact Janine.
- Encouraging Moment: God is Powerful
- Guatemala Mission Trip 2016 Update
- Encouraging Moment: God’s on His Way!
- Encouraging Moment: Set Free from Shame
- WFC Honored with Citizenship Proclamation
- 2016 Resurrection Sunday Special Presentation Video
- Baptism Celebration Video
- Holy Ghost Party! – November 26
- 2016 Worship Night Highlights
- 2016 Testimony Night Highlights
- Prayers and Declarations
- Weekly Devotional Sign-up & Archives
- 2015 Worship Night Highlights
- 2015 Testimony Night Highlights
- Candlelight Prayer House Schedule-October 24-October 28
- Transformation Ministries
- The Greenhouse FAQ’s
- The Greenhouse is Open!
- Monthly Calendar
- Signs & Wonders at WFC
- Prayer Walk Highlights
- Steed Family Updates
- Kid’s Club Updates
- Shrum Family Prayer Updates
- Defense Against Drifting
- Mission & Vision
- Stay Up-to-Date via RSS